When you arrive at Geary Veterinary Hospital, you can expect quality care for your pet.
Here’s what to expect during your visit:
- Once you are checked in, one of our team members will direct you into an exam room and weigh your pet.
- Your veterinarian will meet with you to gather information about your pet’s health. Your veterinarian will provide a thorough examination of your pet and discuss their recommendations. Our veterinarians will work with you to come up with the appropriate diagnostic and treatment plan.
- When your veterinary consultation is complete, you may be asked to remain in the exam room or return to the reception area while your pet is provided medical care. Any recommended diagnostic tests (e.g., blood work or X-rays) and/or treatments are usually performed in our treatment room.
- At the completion of your visit, one of our team members will handle billing for all services rendered using one of our hand-held payment terminals. Our team can even complete the payment process with you in the exam room. If you need to make any future appointments for your pet, any of our caring team members will work with you directly to book future services.
- Depending on the reason for your visit, you may expect a follow-up call from your veterinarian or one of our patient-care team members to get an update on how your pet is doing after their visit.
We will do our best to make sure you are brought into an exam room as soon as we have one available. Our goal is to make sure all of our patients are seen on time, but there may be times when the occasional unexpected delay occurs. It may be due to an emergency or because we are providing care for a patient that needs a little more time. We appreciate your understanding when a doctor is delayed.
We hope you enjoy your visit and the service we provide!